906 N. Monroe Street
Tallahassee, Florida 32303
- 32 years of Practice in Labor and Employment Law
- Managing Partner, Tallahassee Office
- Florida Bar Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law
- Chairman of the Public Employees Relations Commission 1987 - 1992
- Chief Negotiator for the State of Florida – 2001 through the present
- Appointed by the Governor to co-chair Florida’s Workforce 2008 Commission
- Trustee, Florida Bar Labor and Employment Law of Board of Trustees
- Martindale Hubbell AV Rating
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Leading Lawyers of America
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 selected as a Florida Super Lawyer, Central North and Gulf Coast based upon a statewide survey of 44,000 active lawyers
- 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011 Florida Trend's Elite Lawyers of Florida
- Selected by "Best Lawyers" as the foremost labor and employment lawyer
- Wall Street Journal named Michael Mattimore as one of the best lawyers in America.
- Board of Directors Goodwill Industries
- Chairman Tallahassee Quarterback Club Foundation which Presents the "Biletnikoff Award" to College Football's outstanding wide receiver.
- Active Sponsor, Boys and Girls Town
- U.S. Supreme Court
- U.S. Courts of Appeal for the 11th, 6th, and 5th Circuits
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, Middle, and Southern Districts of Florida
- All Florida State Courts
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D.
- Oxford University, St. Edmunds College of Law
- University of Miami, Masters in Counseling Psychology
- Florida International University, B.A.